Please or Register to create posts and topics.

HL2 weapons not working

helllo, well some moths ago i was toying around with the half life weapons, i could switch beteen every weapon on the mousewhee; but today i tried to do it again but the mousewhel doesn't nothing i can change weapons on "5,6,7,8" or when i have fast weapon swich turned on i can change betwen 2 weapons on "Q" also most of the weapons aren
t there like the gravity gun and so on .... Please i really need help i love playing with the gravity gun... don't say "buy half life" or "go play half life it haa gravity gun"

I'm guessing you're using the "impulse 101" cheat to access weapons in Portal?
Hm, well, you can try:
1) Right clicking the game in the Steam Library menu and select "Properties" and click on "Verifying game cache" and see if that helps.
2) Uninstall the game and reinstall it.
3) Shake your fist at your computer.
4)buy half life 2
Did this happen only once or is it a constant problem?

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

i veryfieed the game cache unninstalled the game everythign thats' could help but nothing helped... even using this console command like "give weapon_physsgun" and this laso doesn't work i don't get the gravity gun

If you have the portalgun it doesn't like being switched out. Try give item_suit; give weapon_physcannon; give weapon_crossbow...or binding mouse3 to use weapon_physcannon and mouse4 to use weapon_portalgun.

Falsi sumus crusto!

i tried it it gave me the crossbow but it doesn't want to give me the gravity gun :(

To actually use the weapon you have to type use weapon_physcannon or whatever weapon you want to use. I think you may have mispelled something.

cubis wrote:
To actually use the weapon you have to type use weapon_physcannon or whatever weapon you want to use. I think you may have mispelled something.

i copy pasted it , it still doesn't work

Really weird. It's always worked fine for me.

A 13 year-old roboticist, 1337 G33|<, P0rtal fanatic, and future world dominator. Chariots chariots chariots.

Check out my Portal 2 Workshop! http://steamcommunity.com/id/nextgenp0r ... shopfiles/
"Never give up, never surrender. P0rtal forever." - NeXTGenP0rtaler.

Join my robot-related Steam group! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupofrobots

So now that I wanted to play it once again, it's not working properly. ... getting all the weapons like I used to, I'm only getting the HL2 weapons.

A bee is never as busy as it seems; it's just that it can't buzz any slower.
Kin Hubbard's leather saps