Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Rexaura now on Steam Greenlight!

Hey everyone!

It's time again to promote a Portal Mod going to Steam Greenlight!
This time it's a classic portal 1 mod: Rexaura by no one less than Mevious!

Mevious is a long time member of this community and known for his awesome puzzles, both in Portal 1 (including Portal Pro and Rexaura) and Portal 2(Valve recognized Employee of the month!, Gate, Crawler, Aperture Halloween, Aperture Valentine) and way way more!
So prepare for a brain meltdown and loads of puzzle awesomeness with Rexaura!

Rexaura features a 20 chamber singleplayer campaign with several new testing elements including positron energy orbs and more!
It has been rated 4.88 here on thinking with portals, and a whopping 9.6 on Desura!

And one of the best things: It'll be free!
If you can't wait for it to be on steam you can actually go over to our download database and download the already online version!

VOTE NOW!

I can't wait to play this masterpiece. I've always trusted mevious I create amazing (and REALLY hard [in a good way]) puzzles. The visuals appear to be well done, and I can't wait to see what this new element does.
If nobody sees me for the next year or so, you know why!

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb

Ooh, this is a pleasant surprise :) I always thought that Rexaura needed more attention - sure it's here and moddb, but Steam will really give this mod the attention it deserves.

5$ says people will complain that it's too hard though. :/

Great new free game on greenlight :) i have steam.I have portal. So that is great i'll play it as soon as it is greenlit.

Upvoted without hestitation!

Also:

Quote:
Q: If I can already play it, why add it to Steam?
A: A few reasons:

??Easier support for Mac and Linux
??[...]

:thumbup:

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic
portal2 wrote:
Great new free game on greenlight :) i have steam.I have portal. So that is great i'll play it as soon as it is greenlit.

Or you could read the OP and play it now :-)