Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Would someone mind to give me the portal assets?

So... unfortunately there is a problem that I'm trying to fix.

One time I deleted portal on the properties of steam and reinstalled, unfortunately the custom models where still there...

So this time I manually deleted the portal folder and I'm trying to reinstall the portal game.

But the problem now is with steam (And since I am trying ot fix that, and don't want to go deep on the topic...)

Would someone be kind to give me the portal assets? All of them. If you don't want to incentivate piracy just pm me.

PS: http://i.imgur.com/npCxaZz.png

If you can't reinstall a game you own, you should really take it up with Steam support. That's why they're there.

And also, as I mentioned in this other thread, it is very possible that your hard drive is dying. So please buy a USB stick or an external drive or whatever and copy your most important files to it! If nothing happens, you now have a backup of that stuff, which never hurts. If your hard drive does die, you are saved from the disaster of loosing everything.

Believe me, I have been in that situation before, I was a stubborn dick and didn't listen to people telling me this exact thing, and I ended up loosing a whole bunch of school projects, programming things I was working on, the lot. So PLEASE BACK UP before it's too late!

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic

D: I'm saving money for a good pc (I'm currently using a steam machine [yep, with coal] now).

Just to be safe, I'd back up anything super important to a website like Dropbox.com or Google Drive.

Well my computer just felt down on the floor and I have him for 4 years but he is still alive and kicking heheheh :1up: :1up:

Oh Well, I'll make a backup anyway.