Please or Register to create posts and topics.

env_texturetoggle gets... messed up

i have a few env_texturetoggles in my map, the first 3 work fine, but the last one becomes jumbled up when it changes. I tried fiddling around with the alignment and stuff, but no luck.

Nobody can say whats wrong, wether you describe it more detailed or send the map file,
i guess you just overlooked sth, afaik theres no bug/limit with texturetoggles

I won't send the vmt cause it needs custom textures with it, and i doubt the problem is with the logic. I did, however, steal some vmt code directly from a valve vmt that toggles textures, maybe something's wrong with that?

Quote:
I won't send the vmt cause it needs custom textures with it

Thats no problem, you can still view the map, in case you just dont want to make the map public you can send it to me via pm

Quote:
I did, however, steal some vmt code directly from a valve vmt that toggles textures, maybe something's wrong with that?

If this texture already works on other brushes, it shouldnt be the scripts fault.
I would recommend making the toggle file by yourself, its actually not really hard, just only variables you put in and change.
You could look up if the other textures are on the same type of brush like the working ones,

Yeah, normally something that we can look at would help...