Please or Register to create posts and topics.

About the sendificator ...

Hello everyone ! I have not seen about the issue, so I wanted to know if it was possible to do something for the sendificator teleports prop_physic? Thank you

Sure, you'd just need to modify the script a bit. But be careful. Sendificating works well on cubes because they're all the same size and shape, so the calculations aren't too hard to keep them from teleporting into a wall. With an arbitrary prop_physics there's no such guarantee.

Falsi sumus crusto!

Ok thanks, I will try to replace "prop_weighed" by "prop_physics" into the script

You should only replace it in the "find_cube_to_send" function. (Line 317 in the current "workshop" version of the script or line 299 in the "traceline" version.) The other occurrence of "prop_weighted_cube" is used for finding lens cubes for redirecting the beam, so you'll want to leave that one alone.

More generally speaking: the "find_cube_to_send" function is responsible for selecting the object to send when a sendificator is activated. If you're handy with vscript, you can add any custom code in there that works for your situation, without having to worry about the rest of the script.

Also, if your prop_physics object is large, consider increasing the ::teleport_dest_offset constant (near the top of the file) so the teleported object does not clip into the wall.

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic

In fact, I just wanted to make a map using the sendificator with my "teleportation cube" (a prop_physic that I used in my map OTI which exchange the position of the cube and the player) to create a double teleportation system
Meanwhile, I discovered that you could enable / disable a prop_weighed cube ??? (even if the output line is red)
So I solved my problem in this different manner !
Lot of thanks for your help HMW :thumbup: