Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Recent Threads

It's come to my attention that people come here simply to now ask Hammer related issue. I'd have to say that while I don't mind it that much, please don't make it a habit to do it for every single issue you have, We aren't Interlopers. Just a Site about Portal. Not How-To-Map-For-Portal. Just Portal. Also the Site is called ThinkingWIthPortals, So it's no different that in Hammer you should be ThinkingWithPortals.

Like stated by me earlier:

Quote:
We're not going to tell you how to do it Step by Step, our job is to guide you onto the right path, not do it for you.

So thank you, and also I expect that people can ask simple question, but not spam the topic with continuation into the problem.

And I also expect people that try and help, to lead them to the pages on the VDC of using an entity, or even our Own Portal wiki. Giving user's the answer to all of their Issue's with mapping will hardly teach them anything.

Instead we have a wiki for all this information, and as a result need to act more responsible and guide people to the right path of help, rather then hand out all the answers on a Silver Platter.

Currently working on Darksiders 3.