Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Any update on the up coming mods??

Page 1 of 2Next

Hello Portal Community,

So I've seen some trailers for Outside Influence and Conversion
and they look like pretty awesome mods, but being a good ole' American,
I'm having trouble patiently waiting... uhmm, anyone have any updates???

Sometimes I wish trailers were withheld until everything is finished...

Conversion is dead. Outside Influence should still be in development.

I've got my portal mod Portal: Combined Technologies but I've kept it out of the public eye just in case the project gets canceled. If you want there's screenshots of it on my profile, but there is no release date as of yet.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Camben24
Aperture Science: We do our science asbestos we can!

I'm working on a mod for Portal 2 in which you play as one of the surviving employees. It's still very early in development and I'm only finishing the first map as of now. All I can really do are the maps; if I really want this to be a good mod, I'll need help from others of course, for voice acting, modelling, etc. Not sure what I'm naming the mod yet, very bad at names.

i do not agree with your opinion please remove yourself

Patient American here. Check out this website:
http://www.moddb.com/games/portal-2/mods

And if you want a heavy WIP screenshot, heres a this thread exclusive screenshot from Test Gemini.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb
RectorRocks wrote:

That's too bad, I was hoping Conversion was going to make it!
Well, hope for OI :thumbup:

CamBen wrote:
I've got my portal mod Portal: Combined Technologies but I've kept it out of the public eye just in case the project gets canceled. If you want there's screenshots of it on my profile, but there is no release date as of yet.

That's prolly wise! I will definitely check out the the pics- and keep me posted on how things develop!!

splatt wrote:
I'm working on a mod for Portal 2 in which you play as one of the surviving employees. It's still very early in development and I'm only finishing the first map as of now. All I can really do are the maps; if I really want this to be a good mod, I'll need help from others of course, for voice acting, modelling, etc. Not sure what I'm naming the mod yet, very bad at names.

Cool- wish I could help, but University is kicking my booty right now : (
But keep me posted on if it ever comes to fruition!!

Arachnaphob wrote:
Patient American here. Check out this website:
http://www.moddb.com/games/portal-2/mods

And if you want a heavy WIP screenshot, heres a this thread exclusive screenshot from Test Gemini.

Awesome- thank you!!!

Mass Interference wrote:
RectorRocks wrote:

That's too bad, I was hoping Conversion was going to make it!
Well, hope for OI :thumbup:

Dead, because of politics. This was actually going well. The creators are Russian and Ukrainian, and what's happening there just made it too hard to focus. I don't think it's a good reason regarding "certain" things but whatever, I'm not blaming them.

Page 1 of 2Next