Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCommunity Boards: Community ReleasesAntilles
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Antilles

Antilles is a Wheatley-themed easy-medium difficulty bridge, laser and funnel puzzle.

Special thanks to jgaultney and EndOfFile for playtesting and josepezdj for the switch model and base.

This is my submission for the #mappingcontest2017. Hopefully it's not too late!

Click here to download Antilles

I couldn't solve the puzzle, so I broke it:

e-rye7pCV9c

I had a hard time solving the puzzle, mostly because I was stuck on a single "aha!" moment towards the end that I don't think is primed very well (partially because of the map, partially because

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
). I think part of the problem is also how
Spoiler

Now that I understand how the puzzle is solved I don't think it's particularly complex, but that doesn't mean arriving at the solution is easy.

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
I couldn't solve the puzzle, so I broke it:

[snip]

Thanks Lambda! I updated the map and fixed your solution. Hopefully that will motivate you to solve it the correct way this time.

Idolon wrote:
I had a hard time solving the puzzle, mostly because I was stuck on a single "aha!" moment towards the end that I don't think is primed very well (partially because of the map, partially because
Spoiler
). I think part of the problem is also how
Spoiler

Now that I understand how the puzzle is solved I don't think it's particularly complex, but that doesn't mean arriving at the solution is easy.

Thanks Idolon. I have to agree with it being somewhat obscure, I'll definitely keep that in mind when designing future puzzles.

I will try again ^^

Edit: I couldn't solve it, that crucial "getting into the funnel" step was my nemesis

Failed this one (you monster)! I don't think it's much worse than Ageility, everything works together, maybe even better at least in terms of complexity, so 5/5.