Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Post your workshop maps here

Page 1 of 61Next

Hello everyone,

with the release of the second dlc and steam workshop integration around the corner we decided to create this thread where you can promote your map! Add a link to your workshop page, add images a small summary what your map is about etc here!

We will closely monitor this thread and we will include those maps into our community roundups!

Have fun!

EDIT: I've now created a playlist of all maps that are in this thread:
subscribe here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... d=68681970

I will attempt to keep this updated as much as I can!

I take it Beta Testers can't post theirs here?

Can't wait until tomorrow!

Chariots Chariots.

Neither can I! I hope my "Four-Part Plan" maps will get good feedback!

One question if we do post our maps here do we get contributor status ?

I came,
I saw,
I ran away as fast I could.
My Steam Page

I hope to see some really great maps posted on this thread in the near future. :D

"...those who would break the rules and laws are reguarded as scum, but those who would abandon even one of their friends, are worse than scum." -Obito Uchiha
Youtube Channel My Workshop
My Maps/Projects:

[spoiler]Maps:
RBC 1 RBC 2
Blue Walls
Converting Propulsion
One Week Creation
Secondary Fire
Flings Speed Patience
Ongoing Projects:
Alive & Kicking: Chamber 18 Secondary Fire[/spoiler]

Spyro Cool wrote:
I take it Beta Testers can't post theirs here?

Can't wait until tomorrow!

The beta workshop isn't public, so the links wouldn't help you ;)

This is kinda dumb. You should have made a sub-forum in Community Releases instead of making everyone jam their work into one thread... This will be too hard to keep up with.

Well, if you think about it why would the admins of this site waste resources on making an entirely new download section for them when they could easily be accessed by the already existing Steam Workshop? This is just a place for people to reference each others work among the many maps created and posted there by the community (That's my take on the creation of this thread anyway :P). Plus the users here could always just upload their maps the same way we always do, in the exact same section of the Community Releases.

"...those who would break the rules and laws are reguarded as scum, but those who would abandon even one of their friends, are worse than scum." -Obito Uchiha
Youtube Channel My Workshop
My Maps/Projects:

[spoiler]Maps:
RBC 1 RBC 2
Blue Walls
Converting Propulsion
One Week Creation
Secondary Fire
Flings Speed Patience
Ongoing Projects:
Alive & Kicking: Chamber 18 Secondary Fire[/spoiler]

That isn't what I suggested at all...

I said they should add a sub-forum to Community Releases, not a downloads page for workshop maps. o.O

mZLY wrote:
This is kinda dumb. You should have made a sub-forum in Community Releases instead of making everyone jam their work into one thread... This will be too hard to keep up with.

I think it will be easier to keep up with a busy thread then with 50 new forum threads per day ;)

Page 1 of 61Next