Epic Introduction Thread

Re: Epic Introduction Thread

Postby spidda » Tue May 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Hai guys
spidda
i dont know what brush is but i herd it alot

Registered users don't see ads! Register now!

Postby l1zardr0ckets » Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 pm

spidda wrote:
Hai guys

BLAH BLAH BLAH THATS A CARD
l1zardr0ckets
Not Even A Full Time Employee

???

Postby GamerGeek » Wed May 10, 2017 1:00 am

l1zardr0ckets wrote:
spidda wrote:
Hai guys

BLAH BLAH BLAH THATS A CARD

Wat
Last edited by GamerGeek on Thu May 11, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Gamer-turned-Linguist. I just had a Portal Marathon, though.
I hate Wheatley and GLaDOS, except when she turns into a potato. I guess Wheatley was also nice until we plugged him into the mainframe. Hm, maybe I shouldn't have "plugged that little idiot into the mainframe"
GamerGeek
I was told I would get $60 if I posted on the forum

Postby OpposingGeek » Wed May 10, 2017 8:15 am

GamerGeek wrote:
OpposingGeek wrote:
Please note: I have o relation to GamerGeek above, OpposingGeek has just been my youtube username for some time now and I've decided to stick with it
Oh, I thought I had competition :P

No competition here! :thumbup:
OpposingGeek

Postby HugoBDesigner » Wed May 10, 2017 11:46 am

Hey guys! My name is Hugo, and I've been playing Portal for several years (Portal 2 for about 3 years).
I'm really into map-making, and creating Portal 2 maps is one of my biggest passions. My maps have improved significantly for the past 3 years and I'm finally at the point where I feel proud of most of the maps I make.

It also got me into a few communities, most noticeably Nock's Portal Hangout (which some of you are a part of).
You can check my Portal 2 workshop here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HugoBDesig ... ?appid=620
And I'd really appreciate any feedback, criticism and suggestions you guys might have for me, I'm always looking forward to improving my mapping skills.

Hope to see you guys around for a bit more :-D
HugoBDesigner

Postby GamerGeek » Thu May 11, 2017 1:33 pm

OpposingGeek wrote:
GamerGeek wrote:
OpposingGeek wrote:
Please note: I have o relation to GamerGeek above, OpposingGeek has just been my youtube username for some time now and I've decided to stick with it
Oh, I thought I had competition :P
No competition here! :thumbup:
If you're not opposing me... :P
I hate Wheatley and GLaDOS, except when she turns into a potato. I guess Wheatley was also nice until we plugged him into the mainframe. Hm, maybe I shouldn't have "plugged that little idiot into the mainframe"
GamerGeek

Postby OpposingGeek » Thu May 11, 2017 4:20 pm

GamerGeek wrote:

:lol:
I would come up with some kind of word-play for gamer, but I can't think of anything :( :notworthy:
OpposingGeek

Geek Wars

Postby GamerGeek » Thu May 11, 2017 6:58 pm

OpposingGeek wrote:
GamerGeek wrote:

:lol:
I would come up with some kind of word-play for gamer, but I can't think of anything :( :notworthy:
Mwahahaha! :twisted:
:turret: :turret: :turret:
GamerGeek

Do I belong on the site?

Postby GamerGeek » Thu May 11, 2017 7:02 pm

You know, I'm not really even a mapper. I can only do the basics with Hammer. :notworthy:
GamerGeek

Geek Wars 2: Return of the Geeks

Postby GamerGeek » Fri May 12, 2017 12:31 am

I got it figured out, OpposingGeek is me from another universe, and I'm Geek Prime.
Anyways, I think this thread is more than discussions between me and OpposingGeek.
GamerGeek

Postby Jenrey » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:13 pm

So this being the introductions thread so I shall introduce.... My online name is Jenrey Dominos and I am constantly playing video games ( why else would I be here ) and of the many games iv'e played the portal games are my favorites and have been since even before I owned a copy of them myself. When I first found thinking with portals it was due to constant mention of the site from youtubers, streamers, and maps. Eventually I ended up convincing a streamer to give a coop race by Noam a try from this website and he did so, it was amazing to watch. Later on when I finally had portal 2 on pc I remembered about TWP but by then it was too late; the website was gone (and only by a month too -_-). Finally forever later I was roaming the internet and saw a link to the old domain and decided to try it again.... to no avail, but looked around the internet anyways to see if there was any new news regarding when if ever TWP will return. After a few websites I found just a single post on some random forum talking about a new domain and decided to try it. When I pulled up the website (I know, overreacting) I literally cried.... but not much... then I looked around for a while in the forums and, here I am, introducing myself...... with my TWP story, lol.
Jenrey

Postby Orlando2303 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:53 pm

So...

Hello!

my name is orlando2303

recently, i've decided to buy Portal 2 because i wanted to remember some good things that i knew after watching some videos.
So, after finishing the game in one day, i became hugely interested on making chambers, so i tried out Portal 2 Authoring Tools (yes, i tried out that first instead of the PTI.). and i slowly learned how to use hammer, and now i'm trying as much as i can to make good chambers.
Orlando2303

Postby SecretComing » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:30 pm

I suppose a reintroduction is in place because website got back up and stuff.

Well first I had completely no idea the site had gone down. I was probably too busy with real life.
But it's good to know that the website is back! I hope I can get along with you guys.

But guys... 2 whole years!!! That's a lot of time on the internet. A ton of stuff probably happened and someone should do a recap or something like that.
SecretComing
Not Even A Full Time Employee

Postby Ovyerus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:10 am

Oh boy. It's been a long time since I was last here. During the time this site was down, I changed aliases (I was originally AuesomeMan3840. So glad I've changed.), drifted away from mapping, and started programming.

I recently decided to come back into mapping because I needed a break from the other things, and I thought I may as well.
It's good to be back, and I'm glad this place is finally back after all this time.
Ovyerus

Postby MiniItalianGoathound » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Woooooo-Doggie! It's been a while. Five, six years, maybe? All that matters is that I'm glad this place is back, even though it took my lazy rear a few months to finally make an account to post here again. Missed this place, so, so, much.
MiniItalianGoathound

Registered users don't see ads! Register now!

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic Discussion