Thinking With Portals Returns

Re: Thinking With Portals Returns

Postby yishbarr » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:39 am

Nice to see that the site is back. I was kind of upset that some of the old maps that weren't uploaded on other sites would be lost forever, until now.
yishbarr
Olympian and/or War Hero

Registered users don't see ads! Register now!

Postby GrandTitan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:48 pm

I know this is a bit late to things, but depending on who you are using as a registrar, I'd recommend Hover or Google Domains. Both have easy payment, registration, and transfer tools (NameCheap isn't bad, either, from what I've heard).

Anyway, I registered mainly to post this after hitting a browser hijacker on the old domain.

I've been playing Portal 2 with my nephew lately and the best community maps have been associated with the folks here, so mega Kudos.

Thanks for the work you have put in to run this site and to the mad geniuses creating maps here.
GrandTitan
i dont know what brush is but i herd it alot

Postby Aicxe » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Quote:
Oh, it’s you. It’s been a long time. How have you been? I’ve been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me? Okay look, we’ve both said a lot of things that you’re going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.

I was googling myself to see what my future employers will see, and 3 pages down I saw my post here. Really awesome for me to find out we're back.

I'm still on the path to be a game dev, and I think I shall reboot my maps too. Maybe get out of the Valve curse and publish my third map. Hooray!
Shift: Trichotomy - BeginningsPrelude • Denouement
Aicxe
Not Even A Full Time Employee

Postby NuclearDuckie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:15 am

Aicxe wrote:
I was googling myself

Haha wow, this is literally what I was doing 15 minutes ago. It wasn't the first time a forum I'd been on disappeared without warning - I never expected this place to come back.

Or that I'd have missed it this much.

<3
NuclearDuckie
Mantisman

Previous

Return to News and Announcements