[SP] sp_tod_Sprunrun

Uploaded June 6, 2011 by Todarac

Description

A 3 part testchamber, fairly difficult. Submitted for the 2011 Summer Mapping Initiative Reuploaded for a "Post-competition" release. By Todarac EDIT: I have revised the map for the "post-contest" release. The map I released for the contest felt a tad unpolished, and incomplete. So i've gone back through the map and changed some things around. I consider this the "Official" release. -Removed the .vmf from the zip file (Sorry guys, it was only for the competition). -Overall lighting is much better -The jumping-tower bit in the 1st test chamber now has actual panels that come out of the wall. -You now HAVE to fling on the jumping-tower in the 1st test chamber. -Observation rooms have been added throughout the chamber. -Chamber 2 has been changed the most -The old world portals have been removed, and new ones added along with a new puzzle in chamber 2. (Its still kind of easy) -Chamber 3 is virtually untouched because it is quite perfect. Readme Contents --------------- Map - sp_tod_Sprunrun Author - Todarac Map entry by Todarac submitted for the 2011 Summer Mapping Initiative Hope you guys over there enjoy playing my map as much as I enjoyed making it Helpers- Stinger - Help with Hammer (even when he didn't want to), Ideas, Playtesting, Supportive Brony Cheetoz2112 - Playtesting Featureless - Playtesting Kobooold(idedu) - Playtesting Cowculus - Playtesting (Sucks at making demos) Bernard Augustus - RESIDENT FAGGOT Aperture Lab Rat- Alot of Playtesting, Ideas Iron Tager - Supportive Brony Zastugueen - Wanted to test but didn't have portal 2 Spartacus - Someone to talk to while making map UnamedDuncan - Playtesting Cheers to everyone at ThinkingWithPortals.com and at Valve also, Love the game guys

Details