The Lone Future-Starter [Map 4]

Uploaded February 24, 2014 by Sejievan

Description

PLEASE READ BEFORE PLAYING -Is recommended playing the previous maps first! -Some puzzles are mainly focused in exploration just like the other ones. -Please, hide the spoilers in the comments. -Please rate/comment in the map, this way i can know from you if the map was well or bad received, and thru this make better maps. -If you are having problems in read the text ingame check your texture detail configurations, probably are set in low. -Hope that you have a good time playing =D -Featuring *New posters and signs (I'm sorry for the bad grammar >.<) *New interaction mechanics ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now, a little backstory: You continue your journey to escape from the Aperture labs, still following the instructions left by the mysterious person that is helping you, but when you find his next instruction you also bump in a strange text written in red ink.. is there someone else trying to talk to you? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks to the Alpha/beta testers - Pac0master ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --UPDATES-- V 1.1 -Fixed visual issues.that lead the player to not find the last "Emergency Terminal" or end up stuck . V 1.2 -Minor Visual Cleaning on the Test indicators. -Visual Improvements -Fixed Problem that lead the background music to not play when the game reload. -Fixed Problem that could let the player to be stuck in the last chamber. V 1.3 -Grammar corrections (courtesy of the users RogerL and emfolkerts) -Added some white surfaces to make easier to correct mistakes in the funnel Puzzle -Reduced The respawn time to the cube in the funnel Puzzle -Visual Improvements. V1.4 -Removed unintended solution -Solved some performace issues -Added some textures that was missing. Special thanks to: -ThinkWithPortals (serious guys, your forums are helping me a lot in this project) =Play the other maps in the series= THE LONE FUTURE STARTER [MAP 1] THE LONE FUTURE STARTER [MAP 2] THE LONE FUTURE STARTER [MAP 3] THE LONE FUTURE STARTER [MAP 5] My website: SJE PRODUCTIONS Official Walktrought:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kGvYPi9cUo&feature=youtu.be Please leave your feedback and/or suggestion =) Ps: Sorry for the bad english