[SP] sp_custom

Uploaded January 14, 2012 by Sejievan

Description

This is my second attempt to make a map. Well, I'm not very creative with names so ... I called just "sp_custom." I hope you enjoy, and please, leave your feedback and or suggestions. ---UPDATES--- v1.1 -Map 1 *Fixed the problem with the Reflective cube being stuck in one side of the portal. *Fixed the problem with the killer lamp. *Fixed the possibility of skipping the laser destroyed room. *Added a way to avoid you being stuck on the laser side in the destroyed room *Eliminated the possibility of walking outside the map. -Map 2 *Added missing trigger_hurt in the pit with the vactube *Some aesthetic aspects improved Credits for the feedback on these bugs. -benvent -muwhahaha -NeoDinian -KennKong -------------------------------------------------------------- v1.2 map 1 *Eliminated the possibility to fall behind the stairs in the BTS area. *Some aesthetic aspects improved. *Fixed (again, LOL) the possibility of skipping the laser destroyed room. map 2 *Eliminated the possibility to use the turrets to help in the puzzles. *Added more light in the beginning of the map. *Some aesthetic aspects improved. *Fixed unintended solution. *Fixed a bug in the first test chamber door. *Added a button to respawn the 2? reflective cube to avoid you being stuck in some cases. Credits for the feedback on these bugs. -lpfreaky90 -Lapak -KennKong -Djinndrache -BlumCoLe -Instantiation -------------------------------------------------------------- -V 1.3 Well, today i was doing some cleaning on my HD and i found some old screenshots of this map in old versions. so I decided to put some extras, there are few images but i hope you enjoy. There are also some images of a new map I'm working on. I do not write well in English so, sorry for any error in the text. =) --!!NOW ON STEAM WORKSHOP TOO!!--

Details