• Info Name
    Description
    File Size
    Downloads this month
    Overall downloads
    Rating
    Thumbnail
  •  [Coop] Fast Bridge 2 
    A coop testchamber with 6 seperated tests. Typical testchamber design and a lot of details.You will have to work with lasers, panels, lightbridges, gel, turrets, cubes and pneumatic diversity vents.The tests will need good timing and some time to fin [...]
    9.33 MiB
    4.67 / 5
      21 votes
  •  [SP] Speed Gel Is Fun v2 
    My entry for the summer portal 2 contest. Set in the 1940's chambers, this one involves speed gel.
    6.56 MiB
    4.75 / 5
      36 votes
  •  [SP] PMK 6 1.1 
    A small sized map with emphasis on laser redirection based on Wheatley's chambers.1.1 changes:Finished all critical elements.Added more detail.0.5 changes:Removed final puzzle.Redesigned cube 3 puzzle.Change some areas.Added details.0.2 changes:Fixed [...]
    6.94 MiB
    4.52 / 5
      23 votes
  •  [SP] Overgrowth  
    Hey,This is a test chamber I'm working on for the Summer Mapping Initiative. I'll be updating it up until the contest deadline; if people want to give me feedback on it, try to break it, etc. I'd appreciate it! Also, if you know how to use the record [...]
    4.92 MiB
    4.32 / 5
      31 votes
  •  [SP] Laser Funnel 1.04 
    A four in one puzzle using discouragement beams and excursion funnels. Please let me know if you find any bugs or unintended solutions.Updates:v1.01 - A few details added- Neatened up the indicator lights in side room 3- Removed an unintended soluti [...]
    4.6 MiB
    4.25 / 5
      28 votes
  •  [Coop] Kyo's Testing Enviroment 1.2 
    This is my second ever publicly released map. The first was a now ancient HL2DM map called undertow_v2. It had a lot of issues but found its way onto at least one server rotation which I was most pleased at. Nothing too complicated here for this coop [...]
    8.86 MiB
    4.25 / 5
      24 votes
  •  [SP] Edifice  
    A medium-hard, fairly long map in the destroyed chamber style.Summer Mapping Initiative Entry.Installation instructions included in download.
    11.99 MiB
    4.81 / 5
      67 votes
  •  [Coop] Redirecting Redirection  
    This coop map revolves around redirecting redirection cubes via funnels, and the magic that follows. This map is a little tough though, you might wan to pre-lube for it.This is a updated edition just for the contest, so you might want to double up on [...]
    5.65 MiB
    4.00 / 5
      19 votes
    No Thumbnail
  •  [SP] Infinifling V2.5 99% Final 
    Infinifling pits the player directly into a chamber filled with redirections (we had to have some) and mechanics built on prevailing mid-air portaling techniques, though with less difficulty and more fun.
    6.62 MiB
    4.33 / 5
      49 votes
  •  [SP] Discouragement Encouragement 1.1 
    My Entry for the ThinkingWithPortals Summer Mapping Initiative!-INSTALLATION-Place the maps folder under steamapps/common/portal 2/portal2. If it asks to overwrite say yes, you won't lose anything.-TO PLAY-Once installed, in game open the developer c [...]
    4.8 MiB
    4.18 / 5
      44 votes
  •  [Coop] Fling Bridge 1.0 
    A medium skilled co-op chamber for the Summer Mapping Initiative contest.The chamber includes a spawn and exit elevator plus the following Portal 2 elements: fling, turrets, laser, laser cube, light bridge and a catapult.High resolution screenshots:h [...]
    8.59 MiB
    3.60 / 5
      10 votes
  •  [SP] Wall Button and Box Racing  
    A testing sphere containing two puzzles, one has a button on the wall and the other has a box gliding while you race the clock to get to the end.Set in the 70's, in underground Aperture.UPDATE:Remade the box slide - removed the blue gel, made slide s [...]
    2.25 MiB
    4.34 / 5
      29 votes
  •  [SP] Cubes 'n' Funnels 1.3 
    Yeah, I'm not great at names... This is my contest entry. Not much more to say than that...If you find any new exploits please don't hesitate to point them out.CHANGELOG:v. 1.3 - 6/5/2011 - CONTEST FINAL-Added a means of escaping from either button s [...]
    2.46 MiB
    4.47 / 5
      38 votes
  •  [Coop] Alternative Maps #1 #2 4.0 
    RELEASE DATE: 06.06.2011WATCH TRAILER: http://youtu.be/lUMgJLoTH-gMaps in valve style(i hope), medium difficult.If you already have alternative #1, replace it from this release.Thx for playing my maps ;]
    25.32 MiB
    4.07 / 5
      15 votes
  •  [Coop] Get that Cube v1.3a 
    Greetings everyone!I just finished this co-op map and want to share it with you. I'd appreciate some (constructive) criticism and opinions.---------About the map:The main objective is to bring a cube from one room to another - with certain obstacles [...]
    1.17 MiB
    4.95 / 5
      21 votes
  •  [SP] diportals, One  
    Onea diportals experiment------A short puzzle.It shouldn't take long to solve this one.---Version history:18th of May 2011: Initial testing release (diprt_laser_fizzler.bsp)
    2.65 MiB
    4.65 / 5
      40 votes
  •  [Coop] Colours Co-Op : : Map 4 V. 1.7 
    This time the theme is Red & it's set in 1960s Aperture! And it of course has to feature lasers and all 3 gel types!So a lot of people found Green too hard.I'll make up for it with this mild/easily solvable one ~ Enjoy!(Updated To Version 5 - Le [...]
    48.69 MiB
    4.23 / 5
      13 votes
  •  [SP] Motanum's Slanted Bridge  
    From the second place of the latest ThinkingWihtPortals mapping contest, comes my first Portal 2 map!Updated Abril 4, 2012. Although it is lacking from story, which I might do later. The map is fully complete. It involves Bounce and speed gels, laser [...]
    2.54 MiB
    4.69 / 5
      36 votes
  •  [Coop] Flaming Lemons 1.0 
    TESTED to be 100% compatible with Portal 2 Map Installer. To install this and most other maps easily and automatically download it here: Automated Map InstallerThis map is a playground for co-op. It includes: - All paint types - Laser - Tractor Beam [...]
    2.86 MiB
    3.43 / 5
      7 votes
  •  [Coop] Colours Co-Op : : Map 3 V. 1.9 
    : : : ATTENTION - You can now pick up the cube - So that's been fixed! This is a full working bug-free version! Enjoy!The Hardest, Greenest Colours Co-Op Map Yet! The whole map revolves around a central elevator shaft. It makes heavy use of funnels, [...]
    41.25 MiB
    3.91 / 5
      22 votes
  •  [SP] Old Faithful 1.0 
    This is the second map in a series that began with 'Sphere of Roundness' last week. Version 2.0 of that map is also included in this release, they also transition into each other to make a loop.This time I decided to focus on a single gameplay elemen [...]
    9.99 MiB
    4.96 / 5
      92 votes
  •  [Coop] Colours Co-Op : : Map 2 V. 1.5 
    [UPDATED] This chambers length has been increased now! It's still non-linear and still on the moon. ~ Enjoy!Adventures in non-linear puzzle solving on the moon!Choose your path: Easy? Or Hard! The theme is "Blue"Up next is green! This map [...]
    88.2 MiB
    3.65 / 5
      17 votes
  •  [SP] Cassata Chamber 1 v1.1 
    Not much here, this is my first map made for Portal 2, using the Alien Swarm SDK.And any all feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks.v1.1 updates:-Fixed a small overlay issue.-Correct a spelling error-Changed map name to cassatachamber_1.bsp to avoid [...]
    4.02 MiB
    4.42 / 5
      52 votes
  •  [Coop] Surprise 1.0 
    This is a (probably) medium difficulty Coop map. It doesn't include any hardcore moves and you don't need extreme precision or timing, but I think it's quite challenging. I hope you like it.Let me know if you find any problems or have some ideas for [...]
    4.33 MiB
    4.32 / 5
      19 votes
  •  [SP] Sphere of Roundness 1.0 
    Just a small singleplayer sphere that needs testing, portal puzzles are a curious thing, its really easy to overlook an obvious gamebreaking solution that the next player spots immediately, so i figure its best to practice a bit on small releases, un [...]
    2.29 MiB
    4.92 / 5
      60 votes
  •  [Coop] Lots of Faith 1.1 
    This is a Co-op map, it has lots of faith plates.To play, go to the hub then type in console: changelevel mp_coop_lotsoffaith_ljdpNo friends? at the menu type: ss_map mp_coop_lotsoffaith_ljdpRelease notes:0.2You no longer hit the roof with one of the [...]
    3.62 MiB
    4.67 / 5
      12 votes
  •  [Coop] Colours Co-Op : : Map 1  
    UPDATE: 1.9 - New look, easier to find cube, fixed some small bugs added portal rotations on hard-to-shoot surfaces The first Colours Co-Op Map. Designed to work with normal co-op and all other maps in the Colours Co-Op Map Pack. Note there is also a [...]
    23.21 MiB
    4.32 / 5
      25 votes
  •  [SP] Synchronicity  
    A medium length and difficulty map using much of Portal 2's new features.Place the BSP in C:Program Filessteamsteamappscommonportal2portal 2maps.(x64 users will need to use the x86 folder)This is the map the one-room Iterator beta was from. If you pl [...]
    16.94 MiB
    4.40 / 5
      53 votes

Jump to:  

Search the Forums

User Menu

Register
Login

Login