Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Looking for a voice actor!

Hey everyone! If you have watched my videos then you might know that I hate my voice. If you have played part 1 and 2 of a la tag, then you might know that it is missing something, a story, a personality.

So I was wodnering if any of you would be interested in being the voice for a personality sphere. All I as is that you have a microphone and an accent that people can understand. We can work together to figure out the best personality for the chamber and the lines for the mappack.

Because a la tag is a WIP mappack, I expet that we stay in contact to get new lines as required.

If you are interested pm or post a link to a sample of your voice saying "Okay, first thing first. I know you are wondering what the hell is that which you are holding. Do not worry, it will all make sense eventually".

Thanks!

"Auditions" are now closed. Thanks for the interest to those who sent some samples.

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com

My microphone gave up today, so had to use the one from my laptop. I?ll buy a new one soon but until then you?ve got to do it with this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37801279/motanum1.wma ^_^. Let me know what you think

I could offer this.

Thanks for the guys who showed interest. I think I have found a guy for the mappack.

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com