Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Kizzycocoa Discussion Thread

Because this forum still cannot get rid of the fact that he's a dumb kid, AND I've made pretty good Internet friends with him.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
ASBusinessMagent wrote:
People on the internet don't like someone who I'm friends with. Make a thread so people can stop being mean.

Seriously how old are you, 12? Stop this crap, this was a big enough shitstorm in the first place, and we don't need you stirring it again. If you knew anything about what happened you would know this isn't worth it.

Oh and congratualtions on making an internet friend...

EDIT: Nobody in this forum paticularly cares what Kizzy thinks of them. Please stop whatever you are trying to do, you're embarassing yourself.

New tracks every Saturday!
http://www.soundcloud.com/jomonay
"Anything that you do, just be THE best at it" - Kanye West
Jomonay wrote:
ASBusinessMagent wrote:
People on the internet don't like someone who I'm friends with. Make a thread so people can stop being mean.

Seriously how old are you, 12? Stop this crap, this was a big enough shitstorm in the first place, and we don't need you stirring it again. If you knew anything about what happened you would know this isn't worth it.

Oh and congratualtions on making an internet friend...

EDIT: Nobody in this forum paticularly cares what Kizzy thinks of them. Please stop whatever you are trying to do, you're embarassing yourself.

One, stop misspelling my name.

Two, it's not people on the Internet. It's people here, on TWP.

Three, I'm nearing 15.

Four, the shitstorm has been continuing for two years.

Five, learn to spell English OVERALL.

Here, five points.

EDIT: And I don't care about my reputation messed up. A person HAS a right to integrate into the Internet, and you are claiming he hasn't.

EDIT 2: And repeating:

Only, through, my, ban, you, will, slander, Kizzycocoa.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

Image @ this thread.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.