[sp] SB_Faith in Rotation

Uploaded June 6, 2011 by ShinyBox

Description

Do you have the necessary belief to crack this little excursional outing? Do you possess the absolute audacity, to carry out this experiment in a clean testing environment? Do you maintain the belief that everything is possible once you put your mind to it? Then I hope you have faith in rotation, my friend. My Mapping entry for the summer mapping initiative was to take Valve's mechanics, such as the faith plate, and the excursion funnel - and make them move. As you can seem the excursion funnel in this level does't actually move, but I hope I have captured the idea enough Have fun, and let me know if you find any last minute bugs Special thanks to: Rybec, for fixing my rotating faithplate, Steve, for playtesting and suggesting fixes for several designs in the second chamber, And all my beta testers: Willbyshan, Tobbsdasock, Galamore, Stumpy_2000, Jimjam, Hriscay, TheZamboniKnight & Hydro14 Oh, and special thanks to me. You know, for making it. This has been Kdapro, under the alias of Shiny Box. Peace out.

Details