TunaFish

Uploaded June 5, 2011 by Lamb&TunaFish

Description

My entry for the Summer Mapping Initiative, and also my first released map. It's fairly short, and not very difficult. I tried to be creative with a little "animating"... hopefully its not buggy. Leave me some helpful feedback if you can. Thanks! Update#1: Added a Readme file Update#2: Changed the following: -made the final portalable wall more obvious (I hope, but please let me know if it isn't, and give me some suggestions) -added fizzlers between the "rooms" -removed the "evil trapdoor of death" -added info_placement_helpers to a couple places -added a underground soundscape -added an explosion effect to the gantry crash animation part Update #3 Changed the following: -added music throughout the level -fixed a few ways to skip over the first room -made the turrets deadly...hate me if you want -added an autosave right before the turrets, see above -added more signs to the turret room to make it EVEN EASIER to figure out Update #4 -fixed some overlays I jacked up with update #3... This will be the final update unless someone finds some substantial bugs or glitches. If you do just let me know and I can fix it.

Details