Get the Gel

Uploaded June 3, 2011 by LIJI

Description

This is my first released map as well as my entry for the contest. I hope you like it. It is a single puzzle consisted of 3 smaller sub-puzzles, and features: - Light Bridges - Turrets - Funnels - Bounce Gel - Other hazards and puzzle elements Let me know what you think, and please report any bugs or problems. Note: I might have overused "hint" signs on the floors, let me know if I made it a bit too easy. Note 2: As required, the source VMF file is included. Notice that it requires (and includes) two custom instances. Updated to version 1.7: -Added grates to the washing stations -Added music -Added exit sign and made room numbering more obvious -Fixed a shortcut Updated to version 1.6: -It's now impossible to pass Room 2 by standing on the cube. -The exit was lowered so it's easier to reach. Updated to version 1.5: -Invisible fizzler removed from the entrance to Room 1. Grate added instead. -Two "cube washing" stations added. -Visible timer added to Room 2 -Fizzler in Room 1 made taller. -The jumps in Room 3 made easier. -Button added to the cube dropper in Room 3 -Many aesthetic changes -Other minor changes

Details