Laser Tower

Uploaded June 3, 2011 by Mazarin256

Description

This is my first complete hammer map ever (besides learning the basics back in the counter-strike days), and it is therefore a relatively simple map adhering to the "Clean" theme. Evenso, myself, and the few test partners I've had, find the end result to be both fun and challenging. There are two chambers in the map, and it should take about 10 to 30 minutes total to complete (depending on your combined wit, and more importantly: how much you fool around). The first chamber features several turrets, that will need to be shielded against, while you figure out how to get through a deadly discouragement field. The second chamber is more asynchronous; after a small puzzle involving an excursion funnel, the players will be split up making communication and timing very important. Remember you can hold Tab for your partners view, also the timer tool (accessed by holding F) will likely be needed! Extra challenges for those bold enough: * Complete the entire chamber with neither you nor your partner getting scrapped. * Knock down every turret in the first chamber. * Bring the very first weighted cube with you to the room with the Aperture Science Laser-Powered Sphere Relocator.

Details