Worn out custom signage for destroyed maps

Uploaded September 4, 2013 by josepezdj

Description

These are the custom symbols I made for my map "White Room (reMiX by josepezdj)". I thought some mappers could like them and maybe want to use them in their maps They are not all the symbols that Portal2 uses, but since I have them all in layers in a PDN file, I can make any of the rest if someone needs it. Just say here and I'll go posting those that ppl need! Default location By default I haave them into my folder materials/josepezdj/signage_wasted, so create a folder like this so your hammer editor load them on the fly. If you prefer any of your folders, just edit the .VMTs changing the line for the $basetexture... for example: - "$basetexture" "josepezdj/signage_wasted/jose_wasted_signage_box_button" by: - "$basetexture" "mysignage/jose_wasted_signage_box_button" Or you can even change the name of the .VTFs themselves and put their new name there in the $basetexture line... Any doubt about this or any help anyone need just let me know! Reference screenshot jose Change Log - v1.1 (2013.10.17) => Lowered the brightness in the alpha channel so that they look less bright in game. - v1.2 (2014.06.29) => Added the "paint_dispenser", "bounce_gel", "laser_catcher" and 4 dots per Tmas98 request

Details