Color Me Rainbow and Spank Me Skyward

Uploaded August 5, 2012 by Shakky

Description

This version is no longer available. Welcome to the world of colors! CMRaSMS is a map consisting of 3 smaller chambers and a main hub. The puzzles will get harder further you go on and I feel that this will be a real challenge to all portal players. If you read this before playing here is few small tips for you: 1. Quick save alot. I forgot to put in autosaves and now it's too late. (fixed in V1.1) 2. If you can move on to the next area you probably should. Some testing elements are needed later and you will just be wasting time trying to use them. 3. Plan ahead if you can. This might save you from running around. The map was finished in a hurry and there are some known problems. For example, the green room has one portal surface on what the lightbridge stops randomly in mid air. Also because of the lighting, in some areas the windows may look completely transparent. I will fix these problems and any other later found overtime and uploading newer improved versions of the map here: Color Me Rainbow and Spank Me Skyward Credits -Shakky: Puzzle design, mapping, consept -Sicklebrick: Beta testing, technical support, texture help, emotional support and bunch of other stuff.