The Lone Future-Starter [Map 1]

Uploaded July 1, 2012 by Sejievan

Description

This is the first map of a series that I plan to do, called "The Lone Future-Starter". is a short map but i hope you guys enjoy =). I tried to create some different puzzles, and also used a small concept of my previous map (Sp_Custom) nothing much different, but who played the previous map will understand how concept is. Special thanks for the beta testers: -Carlos -Sergio -Lord Vampyr ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now, a little backstory: You are an employee of Aperture that was integrated in the program of Aperture Science "voluntary" test subjects. After years forgotten in the Relaxation Center, you finally wake up in one of the docking stations, with a very simple objective GET OUT FROM THERE. --Updates V 1.1-- -Color in the fan room wall changed from blue to white. -Moved the first checkpoint to before the fan room. -Inverted position of the door of the gel room to facilitate visualization. -Fixed unintended solution of the last puzzle. -Added 2 extra seconds for the final puzzle. -Some aesthetic improvements. - v 1.2 - - Reworked Optimization - Fixed/Added portal Cleansers - Updated Visuals/Sounds to Match the other maps - Visual Improvements - Fixed unintended solution Please leave your feedback and/or suggestion =) Ps: Sorry for the bad english =Play the other maps in the series= THE LONE FUTURE STARTER [MAP 1] THE LONE FUTURE STARTER [MAP 2] THE LONE FUTURE STARTER [MAP 3] THE LONE FUTURE STARTER [MAP 4] -Official Walktrought for who are stuck =)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqs420fq5NI&feature=player_embedded