Stasis Map Pack

Uploaded June 3, 2012 by Dreey

Description

"Somewhere in the bowels of Aperture, lies houndreds of test subjects, waiting for their entire life to be awaken to do some science." Hey guys, once again, I'm back with some news, this is the map pack i've been working on for a while. it takes place after the coop story, so be sure to play coop first! The "download" button will forward you to the workshop, there you can subscribe to my collection. Go on, subscribe! Nononono, wait! Before you go, can you PLEASE record a blindrun and upload it? PLEASE? For more information, go check the workshop! For the ThinkingWithPortals community: I challenge you guys to find the 6 hidden companion cubes! Good luck! Don't forget to rate the maps here and in the workshop, and comment! After that, don't forget to play my other maps! So go on, be a nice test subject, and go play it! Really, REALLY special thanks: -lpfreaky90 (For the relaxation vault) -Entrophoria (YouTube) <- this guy have some awesome tutorials, check it out. I can't remember his name on the forums now... -Playtesters (Love you guys)