Companion

Uploaded May 18, 2012 by canari

Description

You know where you have to go ? Okay, just have to find how you will... This is the goal of my very first map (first, but not botched). This map doesn't require ninja-skills, but only brain-skills. You have some ? So try this ! and would you mind recording your blindrun for me ? (if your computer can record for hours of course... ) Update v7 (14/10/12) : - put the map on the workshop PTI Update v6 (25/06/12) : - a few changes in the design of the first big room (added glass windows) - fixed a few things noticed by Brainstone (added other autosaves, moved a walkway/a faith plate/ducts, fixed the arrival/departure videos) and by greykarel (changed the animation of 2 faith plates) - removed the env_projectedtexture and put toolsblocklight textured brushes instead (to get static shadows of a grate) Update v5 (21/06/12) : - a completely new design for the room with the light bridge (i hope you'll like it) Update v4 (19/06/12) : - added a platform to avoid falling in a small gap at the top of a funnel (noticed by Yorgn) - minor fixes for the design (made the foliage to sway, added an env_projectedtexture) Update v3 (04/06/12) : - removal of an anoying looping sound at the bottom of the well - changed a weird sentence of GLaDOS (noticed by KennKong) Update v2 (28/05/12) : - made a trigger_hurt deal more damage to prevent getting upstairs by wall strafing at the end (thanks to Shakky) - removal of a huge shortcut (found by KennKong and greykarel, well done guys !)