[SP] Test Map Pack 4

Uploaded April 13, 2012 by Rand0mNumbers

Description

Here's another set of 7 chambers. These will probably play faster than my other ones. Hints are given where appropriate and the concepts should be pretty straightforward. Additionally, I had some people playtest the maps, so they should be more bugfree than my other maps. Thank you testers! Each chamber will lead to the next. All have elevators, but not all have videos (it didn't seem necessary). An interesting thought was to create small videos showing the intended solution at the end, but that would make the filesize quite a bit larger. Start the sequence with 'map testmap_31_b' This is a zip file with the maps and materials folders. Extract them to wherever you can get Portal 2 to recognize them. Maps: testmap_31_b - Vacuum Flange Corridor testmap_31 - Blown Away testmap_33_c - Touchy testmap_35 - One Way or the Other testmap_36 - Here a second ago testmap_38 - Push and Pull testmap_39 - Don't Look Back Release 1.0.1: Vacuum Flange Corridor: Added game_text instructions for the first flange Push and Pull: Added grates covering the first two portal surfaces to prevent skipping the second blob.

Details