sp_fr_lasers_01_advanced

Uploaded January 14, 2012 by FourthReaper

Description

Testing focus: Lasers Difficulty: Medium / medium-hard Expected play time: Half an hour ------------------------------------ This is the third Portal 2 map I have released on ThinkingWithPortals.com, and an advanced variant of my second map, sp_fr_lasers_01. I hope the map is not too hard, but still poses a challenge to players that have (most likely) already played the original. This map is in the clean map style, with a unique elevator design. I hope you'll like it. I wish you a happy playthrough. Please report any bugs and glitches to me if deemed nescessary, and don't forget to rate and post feedback. ------------------------------------ Changelog: Version 1.1.000000001 (rounded down): - Made the map compatible with the workshop. Version 1.1: - Added cube fizzler in the corner of the second chamber, replacing the slanted floor. // Prevents players from solving the map through placing a cube there. - First part of the second chamber now requires prolongued activation. // Another thing to prevent wrong solving. - Second turret bay now closes upon defeating the turrets inside. // The doors were annoying. - Autosaves slightly modified: > Added one after the first part of the second chamber. > No more autosave on the water platform if turrets are still alive. - Slightly better texturing and reflection on the pool in the second chamber. // Arguably prettier. Version 1.0: - Map Release ------------------------------------ Credits: FourthReaper - for design and creation Valve - for making the Half-Life/Portal universe a better place Baca25 - for feedback on bugs and nuisances. Jamesf141 josepezdj Feel discredited? Want in? Contact me at the topic for this map on ThinkingWithPortals.com