Co-op airlock instance.

Uploaded June 26, 2011 by ChickenMobile

Description

This is an instance of the coop airlock. Since I cannot find where Valve has put this instance (or if they have included this instance with the Portal Authoring Tools at all), I decided to copy it, and make it into one for ease of use. Please note: That this is a Prefab of an instance and you have to keep all the files in the correct folders in the zip. To use this: click the entity tool, in the drop down menu to the Right, choose Prefabs and in the drop down menu below it, choose airlock The reason I made it into a Prefab is so then the instances automatically get named if you place another airlock prefab in. The only entity outside the main instance (straight in the prefab) is a logic_auto, that opens the front airlock door. - This will automatically change the airlock spawns to be the 'Active spawn'. - It comes with the parameter $airlock_success_relay which triggers when both players are in the airlock - It comes with the parameter $door1_hasOpened_relay which triggers when the first door in the airlock has opened. - It does not automatically call the script to make Glados speak when you taunt to the camera (This should be done in the coop_spawn instance). Feel free to download and put in your map!

Details