Please or Register to create posts and topics.

ALTERNATIVE Co-op Maps - #1 #2

Page 1 of 5Next

RELEASE DATE: 06.06.2011
Watch Trailers ALTERNATIVE #1 #2:

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Maps in valve style(i hope), medium difficult.
If you already have alternative #1 or #2, replace it from this release.
Thx for playing my maps ;]

File Name: ALTERNATIVE-1-2.rar
File Size: 25.32?MiB
ALTERNATIVE Co-op Maps - #1 #2

Does 1 still require

Spoiler
? And has 2 anything like that?

the hills are alive... with the sound of music

#2 is a big improvement. Well done.

This was definitely a big improvement over Alternative 1. You really love the big open rooms, but the puzzle worked and was acceptably difficult. Me and Hober had a couple of derp moments but I think that was mostly due to it being so late at night.

And hey, no walking on the side of a hard light bridge!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
xdiesp wrote:
Does 1 still require
Spoiler
? And has 2 anything like that?

Nope :thumbup:
I already fixed it in update ALTERNATIVE #1

Oh one thing I forgot to mention in my previous post. There is an issue with the faith plate out in the exposed area with the girders and catwalks. It does not seem to be setup to accept physics objects properly. You can test this by throwing just the cube on the other faith plate in the room with the cube dropper. It goes through the fling as expected, but when it hits the faith plate out in the BTS area, it just hits the ceiling nearly straight above the plate and falls down into the pit.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
r1corix wrote:
I already fixed it in update ALTERNATIVE #1

Well done! I will try it as soon I'm home.

the hills are alive... with the sound of music
msleeper wrote:
Oh one thing I forgot to mention in my previous post. There is an issue with the faith plate out in the exposed area with the girders and catwalks. It does not seem to be setup to accept physics objects properly. You can test this by throwing just the cube on the other faith plate in the room with the cube dropper. It goes through the fling as expected, but when it hits the faith plate out in the BTS area, it just hits the ceiling nearly straight above the plate and falls down into the pit.

You need fly together with cube :1dn:

No I realize that, and that's how we beat the puzzle. I'm just saying that the faith plate should, in theory, operate properly with just physics objects on it. You need to calibrate the faith plate to operate properly with physics objects vs. just the player.

ok, next time I will fix it ;P

Page 1 of 5Next